Refund & Cancellation policy
- Registration is complete when payment has been made in full & the same has been shared via an email to email@example.com or as a whats app to 9820854668.
- All cancellation requests must be made 45 days prior to workshop start date and in writing via email. Processing fee of 2.9% will be levied against a 50% refund.
- In case a participant cannot attend a workshop post payment he can enroll for another within 3 months of registration. Participants may not transfer registration to another in this scenario
- “No shows” will not receive a refund.
- Participants may transfer their registration to another person for the said workshop
Contact Number: 9820854668
Address: Ganga Estate, Chembur, Mumbai: 400071
Terms & Conditions:
1. “Confidential Information” means information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, but does not include information in the public domain other than through the default of the party disclosing the information, information required to be disclosed by any court or regulatory authority, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
“Course Materials” means the information provided by Princely Paws to accompany a course provided as part of the Services in hard copy or electronic form.
“Fees” means the fees paid by you to us.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
“Online Course” means the delivery by us of an online course pursuant to which you learn course materials remotely.
“Services” means the provision of the Online Course and/or the Taught Course and/or the Course Materials together with such other services as agreed from time to time and purchased by you through the Website or by telephone.
“Worksop” either taught by us online or attended by you in person
“you” means the individual purchasing the Services.