What is telepathic animal communication?
Telepathic animal communication refers to the ability to communicate with animals through non-verbal means, such as through thoughts, feelings, images, and sensations.
How do you practise this method?
Scientific studies prove that animals communicate with each other using a combination of body language, vocalizations, and other non-verbal cues. Over time, humans understand and imitated these methods to be able to telepathically communicate with animals.
Types of consults:
- Communicate with your animal/pet. – Ask questions for your own pet about health, happniess, what they would like to eat or add to their meals etc.
- Communicate with other animals – You could communicate with animals who may not be your pets. If the animal is a pet then it is most ethical to get the consent of its pet parent.
- Communicate with lost animals – A way to establish a connect with an animal that is lost .
- Connect with a pet that has crossed the rainbow: These are for pet parents who are bereaved or whose beloved pets have crossed the rainbow bridge.
- We ask our clients to keep a set of questions they wish to ask the animal.
- We require a recent photo (preferable) of the animal/pet to establish a connect.
- The questions must be non-layered and simple in structure.
Types of consults/connects:
Note: all consults are done online –
- Intro connect: This is for first time pet parents only. It is a single question they can ask by sending the question across by whatsapp/gmail. It is a one time way to introduce the pet parents to the world of animal telepathy.
- Whatsapp 5 connect: The pet parent gives a set of 5 questions to be asked by the communicator over whatsapp/email. The communicator relays back the answers in 3-4 working days.
- Zoom connect: This is a live connect over the zoom app where the facilitator takes the questions from the pet parent, animal enthusiast and puts it forth to the animal. Session duration – 60 minutes
|Limit on Questions
|Limit of 5
|No limits upto 1 hour
|Time Taken for Answers
|3-4 working days
|3-4 working days
|Live - immediately
|One time only
|Rs 333/- for one question per pet
|Rs 1500/- for 5 questions per pet
|Rs 3000/- per pet for 1 hour session.
|Follow Up Questions
|Any no. allowed within the limit of 1 hour